Breaking News
recent

Rajputi Jewelleries Inspired By Bhagwan Krishna

Happy Janma Ashtami (कृष्णा जन्मअष्टमी )to all :).

Recently we all have celebrated Janma-ashtami and in Rajsthan this festival means a lot for all, especially in Rajputana because of Meera Bai. Almost we all know about Meera Bai and Krishna. Today I am here with some Rajputi jewelries & Rajputi attire which are inspired by Lord Krishna. So let’s start with “Pankhi Har” (पंखी हार ), This is one of the amazing Rajputi Jadau Necklace painted with Lord Krishna.
  • Rajputi Necklace Inspired by Krishna -

Source - Ebay



There are other Jadau necklace with uncut diamonds featured Lord Krishna Paintings. These Lord Krishna inspired jewelries will give amazing and elegant look to any Rajputi poshak specially green and blue. 
These jewelries are incomplete if we do not talk about “Tanjore art painting jewelleries” or “Thanjavur Paintings jewelries”. These necklace sets are specially focused on Lord Krishna. I will write more focused post on these Tanjore art jewelries as I saw even I also like these jewelries. 
Mayur design necklace, Moriya design necklace, peacock design necklace or Mor pankhi necklace are specially inspired by Lord Krishna. Mayur Design Necklace or peacock design necklace is easy to find in meenakari or we can say Mayur design meenakari. There are lots of patterns are available in Mayur design even in Jadau, Meenakari or Tanjore art. Women love Mayur design jewels because these designs exhibit different vibrant colors. Mayur or morpankhi design jewelries are easily found in Rajputi wardrobe.

  • Earrings Inspiration -
I can’t say these are specially come into the category of rajputi jewelleries but yes somewhat we can say that we can add to our Rajput attire. I found these lovely earrings and love to add to my wardrobe.


  • Rajputi Kangan in Peacock design- 
I have saw that lots of Rajput women carry Rajasthani Rajputi Chura in Peacock design. These morpankhi chura, kadas or kangan look amazing whether you carry occasionally or casually. These Rajputi churas, Rajputi kada or Rajputi Kangan are easily purchased from different online stores even now a day’s seller are on Flipcart as well.




  • Peacock design in Clothing – 

Same as the other in any Jari work or Butti work we can see Peacock design easily in any Rajputi Poshak. I have tried to include a few designs from Google & Facebook. While searching I found few other peacock designs in salwar kamez & saree. 





  • Rajputi Nath In Peacock Design - 



Thanks for reading my post. If you like my post let me know about your reviews I would love to add your advice and designs as well. 






Priyanka

Priyanka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.