Breaking News
recent

5 Best Rajput Jewelry Collection on Instagram

Hello Beauties, I just started this blog so that most of we can get best rajputi jewelry for their wardrobe. I know we all love Royal rajput jewelry, even most of our time spend in searching best and affordable rajput jewelry. So just lets get started with best Rajput jewelry collection on Instagram which we must follow.


This is why I put it first in my list. I liked these 2 jadau kada or we can say kundan bangadi very much. Their collection include kundan semi precious and precious stone setting. All the collection jewelries have great finishing with real touch. All the jewelries are copper based but you can't imagine it is imitation jadau necklace or bangles. You can ask if you want something in kundan from your proposed designs. They work on custom jewelries as well.


I love their jewellry collection for two reason, first these are reasonable & second all the collection of jewelry somewhat resembles the rajput royalty. Even though their jewelries are with Punjabi jewellery touch but yes we can go with easily.


As name suggests that they mostly include kundan and jadau jewelry in their collection which we love to add in our rajputi wardrobe. Rates are reasonable and finishing is good. We can go with them. 

I can say the affordable one, yes their jewelries are great in finishing and affordable. their collection include american diamond CZ jewelries as well. but their overall collection is great. Most of the jewelry easily added to rajputi poshak or saree. That's why included their one of the green kundan emerald necklace in this post. 

Most of their collections are trendy, not traditional jewelry but few pieces are awesome just like I posted above. All jewelry from their collection are imitation Indian jewelry. Jewelry collection pretty much good.

Hope you liked my post. I tried to include those Instagram jewelry collection which I generally follow and like. If you want something or you have a image of a jewelry and don't know price and seller let me know I will try and get you details about seller. You can follow my facebook page as well - https://www.facebook.com/rajputijewelryandattire

Thank you for reading this post. Awaiting for your reviews and comments.

Priyanka

Priyanka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.